Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys Phoenix, Arizona
Personal Attention, Through Your Case
The attorneys and staff at Solomon & Relihan understand that a car accident can be a traumatic experience for you and your family. We make sure that you get the compensation you deserve by providing close personal attention throughout your case.
Our Experienced Attorneys and Staff Members Are Here to Help
At Solomon & Relihan, our clients work closely with our lawyers. We also have the added support of a team of professionals in our office — including legal assistants, investigators, and claims consultants — who make sure your nursing home abuse case is handled properly. You get the support you need throughout the legal process.
Start working with us today. Call Solomon & Relihan to schedule a free initial consultation about your case.
Handling a Wide Range of Nursing Home and Group Home Abuse & Neglect Cases
Our attorneys take the time to understand your unique situation and provide the support you need to move forward. We handle cases and claims involving:
- Bed sores and pressure ulcers caused nursing home and group home negligence
- Falls and injuries that occur as a result.
- Malnutrition, causing a wide range of serious problems, including low blood sugar, muscle weakness, dizziness, falls, and decreased immunity, leaving the elder person susceptible to infections.
- Dehydration and water deprivation, which can cause urinary tract infections, skin breakdown and even kidney failure.
- Overmedication, medication errors and chemical restraints cases, including the overuse of psychotropic drugs like antidepressants, tranquilizers, antipsychotics and anti-anxiety drugs.
- Physical abuse and sexual abuse in group homes and nursing homes.
- Wandering off and elopement
- Failure to follow care plans
Abuse can occur even in the best nursing homes, group homes, hospice care, and assisted living facilities. Our expert legal staff will seek justice for you and your family for no upfront cost.
Victims deserve justice. Your deserve peace of mind.
Our attorneys are experts in nursing home abuse and neglect. Talk with a lawyer as soon as possible. For a free initial consultation with a a nursing home abuse attorney, call us today.
“I truly just want to thank you for all of your help, as well as Mr. Solomon. I have never been in a situation such as this and you definitely made it easy for me. Thank you for pushing as much as you all did for the settlement and for making me feel valued and stress free. I will always keep you guys in mind. ”
September, 2009 – Gin from Chandler, Arizona